The Vanguard Advantage
As a builder, your revenue comes from developing, building, and selling homes. The Vanguard Advantage affords you the opportunity to outsource the many services required by Florida Statute, those demanded by owners, and those required by your covenants or declaration. Professional management takes the guesswork out of misinterpreting the many complexities of Florida statutes thus ensuring your peace of mind knowing that you are in full compliance with not only the statute, but your fiduciary duties as well.
Our handling the management seamlessly provides a positive statement to the owners that you understand the importance of accurate information and preserving the financial well-being of their association. Our time-tested processes will ensure smooth management during buildout and provide complete guidance in the turnover/transition process. We offer the know-how and professionalism to free you up from the mundane drudgery of daily management so you can do what you do best. Build; Develop; and Sell homes!
With the Vanguard Advantage, your project will benefit as follows…
- Save your resources – The savings in utilizing our services compared to the costs of staff, office space, and other resources will make you say “WOW”.
- Minimize your headaches – Let new owners bring their concerns to us, not to your sales department.
- Market your professionalism – Set yourself apart from others.
- Provide peace of mind – Placing the accounting, financial, and critical administrative functions in our hands will provide peace of mind for you and the owners. This creates trust and will further enhance your reputation of objectivity and professionalism.
- Limit your liability – Financial audits are a statutory requirement for condos and HOAs when you turn the association control over to the owners. It will be our accounting department that will handle this when an audit is required at turn over.
- See what the owners see – As your partner, our mutual goal is to keep the community curb appeal at its best. Our frequent inspection reports will show you what we see and how we will take care of it.
- Develop a perception of fairness – While you develop your community, our consistent application of rules and regulations ensures fairness to all owners
- Set your community apart – Technology is as much an amenity as your entryway or clubhouse and to more and more owners it is equally important. Our state-of-the-art software and processes are unique to Florida. Residents can have on-site access to their payment records, work orders, and compliance requests in addition to the on-line social facilities such as chat rooms, calendars, and community event notification. For more information and an online demo, click here.
Before you hammer the first nail, give us a call. As a courtesy, we will review your plans, discuss your ideas, and share ideas based upon experience that could possibly save you significant dollars in the days ahead. Our management of communities after turnover, for the last quarter of a decade gives us a different perspective. Again, there is no charge for a courtesy review of future communities. A few changes on the table will save significant dollars, many hours of headache, and eliminate problems that will not go away once developed.